MONOGRAM DENTELLE KIRSTEN HELP! GOLD or SILVER?

Kirsten Monogram Dentelle

• Gold

• Silver

Results are only viewable after voting.

lilirose

May 19, 2007
I have the oportunity to get a monogram dentelle KIRSTEN , the problem is that I never saw in real the gold dentelle or the silver dentelle :sad: I searched the pf but couldn't find stock pictures of it and I don't want to use the pfer's pictures without consent.

I love the silver here's my pics

The gold has silver silk screening then gold woven thread although it's pretty I feel it's a little busy and as the silver is two layers the same colour it blends better HOWEVER the silver detail stands out more from the background canvas so it really depends on if you would rather it complimented or contrasted

Attachments

• Dentelle Kirsten stairs.jpg
    Dentelle Kirsten stairs.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Dentelle Kristen Detail.jpg
    Dentelle Kristen Detail.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Dentelle Kirsten 1.jpg
    Dentelle Kirsten 1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 51
Thank you for the pics Label Addict, I love the silver and you are right the silver detail stands out more from the background canvas. Is it really silver or close to white?

I also have the silver Kirsten and I agree 100% with what Label Addict said above. How exciting that you have the chance to get this bag, it is truly amazing in person!

I can't wait to see it. Since it's sold out I really thought I will never get it. My best friend is in europe and she saw the bag in both colors in Barcelona, I'm now praying for her to accept to buy the bag for me ;)