One bag from cruise collection, help me please.

Mypassion

Jan 14, 2015
Well now I'm planning to buy one of these bags.
Does anyone know if the classic comes in a jumbo size?
If so, medium or jumbo or the boy bag,
I'm sorry because somebody probably already asked this question and the pictures are borrowed from onother thread.
TIA!

Well now I'm planning to buy one of these bags.
Does anyone know if the classic comes in a jumbo size?
If so, medium or jumbo or the boy bag,
I'm sorry because somebody probably already asked this question and the pictures are borrowed from onother thread.
TIA!

Boy bag in rainbow hardware

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 708
Does anyone know the model codes of the bags?

I was not a fan of the boy bag and have purchased only flaps before, but after handling both in person, no doubt it had to be the boy bag - this leather and hardware worked so much better for it.

Felt that the changing leather color and fun hardware were begging to be "loud" and inconsistent with how I perceive the classic flap bag style & vibe. However, worked so perfectly with the boy bag style (and so much beautiful hardware down to the round screws on the leather strap)!

Style code for boy old medium size included. Good luck!

Attachments

• 20151016_141310_resized.jpg
    20151016_141310_resized.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 564
I was not a fan of the boy bag and have purchased only flaps before, but after handling both in person, no doubt it had to be the boy bag - this leather and hardware worked so much better for it.

Felt that the changing leather color and fun hardware were begging to be "loud" and inconsistent with how I perceive the classic flap bag style & vibe. However, worked so perfectly with the boy bag style (and so much beautiful hardware down to the round screws on the leather strap)!

Style code for boy old medium size included. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your help!
It really helped me, and now i know what i needed to.
Really grateful!

I am more a classic lady...but the rainbow hardware looks so much fun on boy bag!! I vote for boy.
I prefer classic flaps simple and neat. The rainbow effects so much gorgeous and obvious on boy's chunky hardware! Fun and more feminine. :heart::loveeyes: