Ideas for Tassel Replacement?

SIRD

O.G.
Jul 11, 2012
Hello,

I am getting my first Balenciaga bag (it'll be First). My DH doesn't like the look of the tassels so as a compromise, I promised to replace them with something else. I was thinking of getting two small key chains (one for the main zipper and the other for the front zipper) because the bag is not very big. Do you think that's a good idea? What would you (or did) use to replace the tassels?

Hello,

I am getting my first Balenciaga bag (it'll be First). My DH doesn't like the look of the tassels so as a compromise, I promised to replace them with something else. I was thinking of getting two small key chains (one for the main zipper and the other for the front zipper) because the bag is not very big. Do you think that's a good idea? What would you (or did) use to replace the tassels?

:wtf: Why ???
If you like them , wear them and tell your hubby, he should buy his own bag :greengrin:

:wtf: Why ???
If you like them , wear them and tell your hubby, he should buy his own bag :greengrin:

ABSOLUTELY... It's your bag not HIS?... Leave your tassels where they are, they're meant to be there and part of THE look . If he wants to borrow it, tell him to put them back on there when he's finished....LOL

Hahahaha, you guys are hilarious!! Unfortunately, I already promised him. This way, I won't see a cranky face when I wear the bag. Next time, I'll remember to say that to him. ;)

Lol my boyfriend has no say in my bags as he knows it's one of the things in life I enjoy most. When I ask his opinion he lets me know but what matters to him most is if IM happy.

Hello,

I use zipper pulls.
Like this:

Attachments

• 04pumpkin.JPG
    04pumpkin.JPG
    348.2 KB · Views: 774
I was never a big fan of the tassels either. I prefer the look of the RH bags but would have liked them much better of they had zipper pulls rather than tassels.

There are lots of options. I went to a craft-type store and bought some small bronze charms that matched the hardware and attached them with small key rings.

I use zipper pulls.
Like this:

Thanks.

I seem to bring it out every Halloween too. Kind of fitting..lol..

I was never a big fan of the tassels either. I prefer the look of the RH bags but would have liked them much better of they had zipper pulls rather than tassels.

There are lots of options. I went to a craft-type store and bought some small bronze charms that matched the hardware and attached them with small key rings.

Oh, that's such a good idea to tuck in the tassels! And yes, what a great idea too to change the charms from time to time according to seasons, feelings, or events, and have options!! I'm loving this!! :biggrin: