Favorite PM

You should really take a look at the PM in person it is quite small. You can fit more in the Eva than the PM Favorite. The reason why most ladies have the MM.

You should really take a look at the PM in person it is quite small. You can fit more in the Eva than the PM Favorite. The reason why most ladies have the MM.

I went in the store and tried it on and it was perfect for me. I won't use it for an everyday bag more of a errand purse or a clutch at night. The only bad thing was I could not get it right then because they did not have one in Damier Ebene so my SA had to order it for me.

Not much!!
1. Small wallet, keys, lipstick, tissues & compact.
2. PM Agenda "use as wallet" keys, lipstick, tissues
3. Regular wallet, keys, lipstick and tissues.
4. Mini Pochette, keys, lipstick, compact & tissues.

All the above can also fit into a Pochette NM for much less...

I went in the store and tried it on and it was perfect for me. I won't use it for an everyday bag more of a errand purse or a clutch at night. The only bad thing was I could not get it right then because they did not have one in Damier Ebene so my SA had to order it for me.
I much prefer the PM size in the Favorite on me. I think it's meant to be a small bag for casual parties, dinner out, movies, etc.. and for those times I'm only carrying the absolute essentials ( debit card or cashin my Cles with key fob attached, iPhone 6, tissues, small compact and lipstick or gloss and tissues. It works perfectly. If I need more room, I'd choose a different bag.

I much prefer the PM size in the Favorite on me. I think it's meant to be a small bag for casual parties, dinner out, movies, etc.. and for those times I'm only carrying the absolute essentials ( debit card or cashin my Cles with key fob attached, iPhone 6, tissues, small compact and lipstick or gloss and tissues. It works perfectly. If I need more room, I'd choose a different bag.

I do too. I don't carry much on the weekend. Now my workbag is a different story.

My BFF has one and she puts the ZCP in it, along with her iPhone, keys, lip gloss, and powder compact. She uses it for evening only and it's gorgeous. I have an Eva and I can fit more in my bag.

My BFF has one and she puts the ZCP in it, along with her iPhone, keys, lip gloss, and powder compact. She uses it for evening only and it's gorgeous. I have an Eva and I can fit more in my bag.

Thanks, that is all I would put in mine expect for the powder compact. I don't wear make up unless its lip products.