Key Holders

I think the cles (key pouch) is more useful.

I have one of those already. When I first bought it I put my keys on the key chain and id's and bank card's inside and it is very useful. Now I am using that as a small wallet in my smaller bags. I am also about to purchase a compact wallet so I can go back to using my cles as a keyholder.

It is so useful. I have a lot of keys so I got the 6 key holder. Inside I have my debit card, credit card, ID and parking pass for my work. I do not have to bring my bag with me when I have do a quick errand. I just have with me my key holder and I am out the door.

I prefer the 4 key bc the 6 is a bit wide when opening the door.
Its v useful bc it protects your and other pieces from being scratched by your keys. I have all my families house keys so it keeps me organized too if i need to unlock soneone elses door!

I have the 6 key holder in monogram and it is my most frequently used item! Every time I get in/out of my house, car or office I use it - which is easily 10 times a day! Definitely worth it :smile:

I have 9 keys I carry with me daily and I find the 6 key holder is my most used LV item. These are the keys I might have needs throughout the day - my home, my parents apartment, my parents house, my office, my bank. I used to carry my car keys there too but it was too bulky.

I've got a key pouch with just 2 keys for my home. I use it when I go out and need just a small key/card/cash holder to fit into my tiny clutches.

So far it is my most useful LV purchase. I have the 6-key holder and it does fit an ID/credit card, etc.... so you can literally just carry that and a phone and you are good to go. Love it.