Getting my shop ON in Paris!!!

tripamy

Oct 4, 2013
Hi -

I have two questions that I am hoping someone can help with:

1) Does anyone have the contact email of an SA at one of the Paris LV's? I would like to contact one there, one who is fluent in English. I don't really care which store, although my hotel will be a short walk to the flagship on the Champs Elysees.

2) I am going to Paris in November, and ideally I would like to buy 6 bags and 2 wallets!!! I am hoping to pick up specific bags for my 4 sisters, mom, and I (They found out I was going, and everyone wants one!). Has anyone had trouble buying so many bags at once? I'd love to email a SA ahead of time and ask them to set them aside for me, since I won't be in Paris very long, and I am not sure I can run from store to store and purchase them all.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give

i think all of them speak english. that was the language being spoken by most people when i was there. as for an sa rec, the place is suuuper busy, so having one person with whom you want to work might hold you up a little.

they were out of a lot of the more popular bags (specifically speedyb 30) when i was there. maybe call ahead and see if they have the 6 you want in stock.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Hi -

1) Does anyone have the contact email of an SA at one of the Paris LV's? I would like to contact one there, one who is fluent in English. I don't really care which store, although my hotel will be a short walk to the flagship on the Champs Elysees.

2) I am going to Paris in November, and ideally I would like to buy 6 bags and 2 wallets!!! I am hoping to pick up specific bags for my 4 sisters, mom, and I (They found out I was going, and everyone wants one!). Has anyone had trouble buying so many bags at once? I'd love to email a SA ahead of time and ask them to set them aside for me, since I won't be in Paris very long, and I am not sure I can run from store to store and purchase them all.

I think you may have trouble with the number of bags. I recall reading somewhere that they will limit how many you can buy. But I've no idea where I read it, so someone else might need to chime in here on that one.

I'm going in November too! I'll be focusing my purchases at the Montaigne Ave store even though I'll pass through the Mothership. It just sounds like a zoo and I don't like that environment when I'm shopping.

Hi -

SAs in France don't really give out their private contact info. That's a very American thing.

You can buy your bags with a bank wire transfer from the US to France and pick up when you get there. Then you know they actually have the bags. They won't take a credit card over the phone for foreign transactions. That's one solution.

And indeed all the SAs speak English, particularely at the Champs Elysees store - which is a tourist attraction. No French person shops there. Ever. 😃😃😃

I "live-chatted" with the French LV website, and they told me that I should call their Customer Service number 48 hours before I go in order to see which stores have the inventory I want. They will reserve items for 48 hours, and then I can go and pick them up and pay for them. Also, their limits are simply no more than 2 of the same item number within one month.

So, sounds promising! I don't mind having to go to more than one store if I know that bags will be waiting! :loveeyes:

I "live-chatted" with the French LV website, and they told me that I should call their Customer Service number 48 hours before I go in order to see which stores have the inventory I want. They will reserve items for 48 hours, and then I can go and pick them up and pay for them. Also, their limits are simply no more than 2 of the same item number within one month.

So, sounds promising! I don't mind having to go to more than one store if I know that bags will be waiting! :loveeyes:
Good to know that you can call then to check inventory. I may do the same. Thanks! :tup:

My husband surprised me with a trip to Paris in Nov. I have been searching for the NeverFull in Green. Does anyone know if there any of the stores in Paris carry more of the discontinued bags than others?