Outta space :( Tips?

hillaryhath

Manic Pixie Purseuer
Oct 27, 2013
I have a smaller bed room than I did until earlier this year and I can't fit a bookshelf in my room because I pretty much turned my bedroom into a half office/partial bed room (there are three desks in here alone) so I have no place to display my bags. I eventually decided to reorganize whatever bags I had under my ~beauty station~ and just store my black bags under it because it looks nicer and I carry mostly black bags anyway, so its just more convenient having them there out in the open so I can grab exactly what I'm thinking about carrying. So I have one problem solved:

Makes me smile, hehe. But then there's this mess:

Also, all my precious Gucci bags now reside in their dustbags inside my Gucci duffle bag. I want them out in the open, they're my favorites! :sad:

I literally do now know what I'm gonna do with all these non-black bags until I move again in the winter. Putting them in their dustbags and storing them with my spring/summer bags just makes me sad! I'm normally pretty creative when it comes to space issues but I'm blanking here. HELP!!!!

How about an over-the-door hanger? I have two in our bedroom for my jewelry, small bags and scarves. Here are some pictures: https://www.google.fi/search?q=door+hanger&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI7JfC5NTCyAIVAwNzCh1R1Qdm&biw=1366&bih=643#tbm=isch&q=over+the+door+hanger
There's a mirror on the door :sad: i was thinking about trying those adhesive hooks again - the last time i tried, they fell off the wall within a day - and took the paint with them so obviously i'm gonna have to try to find the very best. or at least convince my mom to let me put nails in the wall for some real hooks.