Finally found the shoulder bag I've been wanting! Reveal!

Pinkalicious

working it
O.G.
Jul 26, 2010
Hi all! It's been awhile since my last purchase. Since I've sold off or returned almost all of my MK bags, I have been on the hunt for the perfect shoulder bag in soft leather.

I was initially leaning towards the Coach edie but couldn't settle on a color. Then I was going to get the large shoulder Bedford in dusty rose, but it was just too deep for me.

I went to nordies today and didn't think I'd fall in love with the jet set chain large shoulder bag! I thought this was a new color but it's dark dune.

It has a champagne sheen to it, something dark dune saffiano did not have. I absolutely adore it. It looks much better stuffed so I can't wait to put my stuff in it!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444774045.081009.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444774060.196608.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444774080.331660.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444774094.299119.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444774109.966202.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

It's gorgeous!!! Yes, it does look like dusty rose. [emoji3]

It does remind me of dusty rose, I even asked the SA and she thought it was a new color herself lol! I compared it to the bedford in dusty rose and this one is definitely more neutral without the dark pink tint to it. Still lovely and I think the perfect color for all seasons;) I was bummed to let my dark dune selma go since I love the color but am happy to find a dark dune replacement!

So pretty reminds me of the coach phoebe with q chain.

Yes it does! I was also looking at that bag too. I already have a Coach bag in stone so I wanted something a tad different.

Thank you! I was looking at the marly last night but I couldn't find any other colors besides black and white, and I was trying to go with a different color like dark dune or dusty rose! But I think marly is gorgeous. This one is just a bit more me!

To my knowledge Marly only came in white & black.. it wasn't a style he did in much color, I wish he had i would have liked a bit of color, but i admit i didn't own a black bag anymore so this filled that too.

We can always appreciate features of other bags but we have to find one that is 'us' and sounds like you have, enjoy!

Oooo pretty!! Pretty neutral! The gold really pops!

Welcome back! Hope all is well in your busy life with baby, wedding, and graduation! :smile:

Thanks BBG:smile: I am having wedding celebration #2 this weekend and ultrasound #2 tomorrow! Thanks for the kind wishes:biggrin:

Now that I've been on here I want all the new bags....:woot:

Must...resist!

Great bag!! Dark Dune is an awesome neutral color that you can carry all year!!
Congrats on your find! :tup:

Thank you! I've missed this color in my collection!

It is gorgeous. Love the color and the style. Very practical too. Enjoy that one!

Thank you!! It is so comfortable. The charm does make a lot of noise when I walk though so I am debating removing it :sad: