Private Cocktail Party at LV

forever.elise

Jan 7, 2014
The other day my SA invited me to an upcoming private cocktail party at Louis Vuitton. I'm really excited, as this will be my first time, and I'm wondering what people usually wear to this sort of event? I'm not sure if I should actually wear a cocktail dress or go casual chic and do a nice blazer, dark jeans, and heels...any advice from those who have gone before? Thanks!!!

PS, I realized I wrote "VIP" in the title of the thread and I wish I could take it out. It is a private cocktail party, but not necessarily "VIP". Just wanted to make the correction, but I guess they will only let me change the content and not the title...

The other day my SA invited me to an upcoming private cocktail party at Louis Vuitton. I'm really excited, as this will be my first time, and I'm wondering what people usually wear to this sort of event? I'm not sure if I should actually wear a cocktail dress or go casual chic and do a nice blazer, dark jeans, and heels...any advice from those who have gone before? Thanks!!!

I have been to many of these things. The first time I felt so out of place I wore jeans and a nice shirt. I would go in an nice dress and heels oh don't forget the Lv purse [emoji4]

Congrats !!!!! I would wear the nice dark jeans , blazer , and heels :smile:
I have been to one before and wore something similar and it was perfect for the event !!! Have fun :smile:

What is the occasion? I've been to parties where they are just introducing new bags or are bringing in things that are not normally at the store (like RTW or fine jewelry/watches) those are more casual. When we had the grand reopening of the remodeled store this summer it was more upscale - jazz band/velvet ropes/guest list so the dress was more formal

What is the occasion? I've been to parties where they are just introducing new bags or are bringing in things that are not normally at the store (like RTW or fine jewelry/watches) those are more casual. When we had the grand reopening of the remodeled store this summer it was more upscale - jazz band/velvet ropes/guest list so the dress was more formal

She said they are featuring the Mon Monogram Collection and introducing some new leather goods. I don't know if there will be live music, but the store is not huge, just one floor. I know there is a guest list because when I said I would come, she told me I would be added to the list. Maybe this is a more casual event like you said!

The event you describe are more casual . Just wear what you feel comfortable. Unless you want to attract photographer , then you need to wear LV fall collection RTW and bag . This will get you to the TOP of invitation list for any future event . Whatever you decide to wear , just carry yourself with confident and put on a happy face. 😄

She said they are featuring the Mon Monogram Collection and introducing some new leather goods. I don't know if there will be live music, but the store is not huge, just one floor. I know there is a guest list because when I said I would come, she told me I would be added to the list. Maybe this is a more casual event like you said!
If it's on October 22 at Ross Park, I'll be there too! I was told there will be lots of mon mono pieces and I'd be able to see the actual colors and styles as well as lots of other items. I got the impression it's more informal. I'd say business casual, or heels and a blazer will be perfect. Should be fun!

If it's on October 22 at Ross Park, I'll be there too! I was told there will be lots of mon mono pieces and I'd be able to see the actual colors and styles as well as lots of other items. I got the impression it's more informal. I'd say business casual, or heels and a blazer will be perfect. Should be fun!

Yes, that's it! Please say hi when you see me! I don't know what you look like, so you'll have to tap me on the shoulder!!!