Tell me I'm crazy, but WOULD YOU GET MAD IF..

BlueBunny

Jun 12, 2006
Your boyfriend got a fully naked lap dance?

Tell me if this is OK, or if it would bother you? He says's there was not touching on his behalf (not permitted at the club). What is everyone's thoughts. I just want an idea of what other women out there feel about this.
Thanks!:heart:

You said no touching on his behalf... but was she rubbing all over him? I would be uncomfortable with a fully nude lap dance in general, but touching by either party goes beyond the line for me.

Bart knows better than to do that. :tdown:

But yes, I would be mad. I wouldn't care if he watched somebody else getting a fully naked lapdance, but I would care if he paid for a girl to dance naked for him.

You say he didn't touch her, but she did touch him??

I would feel uncomfortable, I am sure he would feel the same if a naked man rubbed himself on you. I think it depends on what you are happy with in your relationship, you dont sound happy, so let him know. Dont kick off on him, just let him not how annoyed you are and for him to put himself if the tables were turned.

ewwwwww, oh God yes. I would be bothered.

It would be almost understandable if perhaps he was on his stag party and this had been organised for him, but I cannot think of another situation where I would find it ok!!
I trust my husband a billion percent, but I do not want him in any situation where a naked lady is on top of him (except me!!!)

I wouldn't be happy but wouldn't be mad either, if he'd touched the girl then that would be a different situation altogether

ITA

Luckily all our friends are married or confirmed bachelors, so stag partys are a thing of the past...but still would be more like hmph, then actually pissed, kwim