I'm making a T&Co themed workstation! Also, new goodies ^_^

hillaryhath

Manic Pixie Purseuer
Oct 27, 2013
I moved in February and finally everything has finally started coming together lol. I've rearranged my room countless times, bought some furniture and now I have two workstations - one for work and school and the other for writing (and one desk pretty much doubles as a nightstand). I Tiffanied the writing station. I still have to hang some art and inspiration board over it and get a filing cabinet to go under the smaller desk and a few other things but its looking better and better every week. Do you have any suggestions? I had to break the post up into replies to accumulate my image overflow btw. Hope that's okay around here!

(I use an alarm clock app called Nightstand and purchased a feature to let me use my own pictures, so it rotates a new T&Co themed every five minutes at night)

Tiffany Tetris Drawer

I got the Tiffany bookmark as a gift and I didn't have a use for it for over a year because its so *******ed huge until I decided to buy an enormous journal. I'm sure I was supposed to put a meaningful family picture inside the top but I decided to put my ticket stub from when I saw "Swimfan" in 2002 in there instead :}

Both of the large Tiff boxes hold office supplies like staples and post-its and a box of stickers.

Stationery stationery stationery and two little Tiffany boxes with more stickers inside of them to stick inside my cards.

I'm letting my packaging accumulate so I can just throw it all on eBay one day and make a good 200 or so bucks lol.

Also, I even made my MacBook Tiffany themed and changed all my desktop spaces' wallpapers to Tiffany pics. This is my space for TweetDeck and my favorite wallpaper:

Last edited:
I saw somewhere (can't remember) that someone had hung small Tiffany shopping bags in a row on their wall and used them for storage of light things, post its, a pen or two, etc. That could be cute.

I saw somewhere (can't remember) that someone had hung small Tiffany shopping bags in a row on their wall and used them for storage of light things, post its, a pen or two, etc. That could be cute.

I know exactly what you're talking about and I attempted it... didn't go too well, lol. I did frame a Tiffany bag though so that'll have to do for now.