Your Chloe in Action!

Beautiful picture! I can feel summer heat in European autumn rain now. [emoji4] Enjoy!

Beautiful - white on white and nut(?) Drew!

and we are embracing for hurricane and started wearing puffer jackets here...

Aah the reverse seasons! I'm a little over the cold and we've just started our spring and there's already 38 degrees Celsius heatwaves [emoji28]

And thank you, the colour is called Caramel.

Gorgeous!!!!!! Looks so good on you!!!

Thank you so much [emoji5]️

Oh the long weekend with beautiful hot sunny weather, great for the kids to play outdoor!

I love your Drew and the whole look, beautiful photo!! May I ask where you bought your rings from and what brand? They all look so pretty on you. I am from Sydney Australia too :smile:

Thank you so much! This heatwave is already getting ridiculous! And it's only the start [emoji29]

The rings are from Lovisa, their sterling silver range. It's my everyday rings and they've held up very well.

Sydney is finally heating up [emoji295]️[emoji29][emoji97]

View attachment 3147491

Aah the reverse seasons! I'm a little over the cold and we've just started our spring and there's already 38 degrees Celsius heatwaves [emoji28]

And thank you, the colour is called Caramel.
Thank you so much [emoji5]️

Thank you so much! This heatwave is already getting ridiculous! And it's only the start [emoji29]

The rings are from Lovisa, their sterling silver range. It's my everyday rings and they've held up very well.

Yeah I can't stand the heat myself but kids love it :smile:
What?! Really?! Rings are from Lovisa?! I would never have guessed.....thank you and you wear them well!!!!!!!

Hi girls,
My holy grail bag has been the Chloe Marcie hobo for the longest time and I finally have acquired one! It is as wonderful as I always thought and just wanted to share it here. :smile:

It is the Medium Marcie hobo in black, pre-loved but beautiful. I am unbelievably happy!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444425468.163075.jpg

Hi girls,
My holy grail bag has been the Chloe Marcie hobo for the longest time and I finally have acquired one! It is as wonderful as I always thought and just wanted to share it here. :smile:

It is the Medium Marcie hobo in black, pre-loved but beautiful. I am unbelievably happy!

View attachment 3152634

Oh my oh my so lovely!!! Congrats on your new bag and enjoy it to the max! Marcies are such wonderful quality and so beautiful too.

I personally have my eye on a Marcie hobo in Tan. It's on my long-term wish list and I will most likely buy pre-loved as well. They are such good quality that even pre-loved you can find ones that are just like new if they were cared for well :smile:

Thank you! The leather is so lush and I am enjoying it immensely. This is my perfect every day bag; I'm lucky to find one locally in such fine condition.

Good luck on your hunt for the Marcie hobo in tan! IMO this bag is tangible perfection. :biggrin:

[emoji76] beautiful. Enjoy your great find. [emoji4]

Gorgeous! Congrats on your new Marcie!

Oh my oh my so lovely!!! Congrats on your new bag and enjoy it to the max! Marcies are such wonderful quality and so beautiful too.

I personally have my eye on a Marcie hobo in Tan. It's on my long-term wish list and I will most likely buy pre-loved as well. They are such good quality that even pre-loved you can find ones that are just like new if they were cared for well :smile: