Best Oxblood Bags?

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hello!

I'm looking for recommendations for an oxblood bag. I prefer pebbled leather but am open to other options. A shoulder strap to carry cross body would also be very helpful. I can't manage handle carry only bags with my lifestyle.

What are your favorite oxblood bags? Any recommendations?:smile:

Hello!

I'm looking for recommendations for an oxblood bag. I prefer pebbled leather but am open to other options. A shoulder strap to carry cross body would also be very helpful. I can't manage handle carry only bags with my lifestyle.

What are your favorite oxblood bags? Any recommendations?:smile:
I really like Mulberry's oxblood bags...I don't own any mind you, and I hear they are heavy but they look so sleek!

Hi - I am currently carrying the Coach Scout Hobo in oxblood. It's pebble leather, has a shoulder strap as well as a cross body strap and 2 outside pockets. I am a busy mom of 2 baby/toddler and this bag is working great so far. And I love the color! Goes with everything.

I really like Mulberry's oxblood bags...I don't own any mind you, and I hear they are heavy but they look so sleek!

I looked at the Alice, and I love how that bag looks. It's gorgeous but I'm not sure about the price tag. They do have several gorgeous options. I do have a choco SBS and it is one of the most versatile bags I own. I also worry about heaviness--that's a deal breaker for me. Thanks!

A few years ago Ferragamo had a small Sofia in oxblood. Then the following year they released it in burgundy but to me the color looked exactly like oxblood. Sofia can be carried by the handle or cross-body. I didn't end up purchasing it but the leather was nice and thick and I think the style is quite classy.

I looked at the Alice, and I love how that bag looks. It's gorgeous but I'm not sure about the price tag. They do have several gorgeous options. I do have a choco SBS and it is one of the most versatile bags I own. I also worry about heaviness--that's a deal breaker for me. Thanks!

My alice is lightweight, regular size. Not oxblood, though.
I dislike oxblood shade in soft classic grain leather--matte, not shiny/depth of my oxblood bayswater's nvt.

Definitely bayswater is heavier than alice.
I wear bays on shoulder. And is one of my fave oxblood bags.
Alice is easy & fun, much more casual.

Sbs is option--but, I've never felt smaller mulbs are just little versions of big bags.
Different styles/features, imo. Not same.

Happy hunting. :smile: