Does any know you r a member of a bag forum? what do they say?

Meandmybags

Jun 7, 2006
I am a regular member of tPF and proud of it. My boyfriend thinks that it is incredible that women can just talk about bags and have a hugh number of members but he totally understand my obsession.

I just want to know your experience on this? Have you ever got the:wtf: look on people face when you tell them you are addicted to tPF ? or what kinds of comment you get (shallow, silly or interesting)?

Nope:shame: I have not told anyone I am part of tPF, but partly because I have never felt I needed to share it with anyone, or it has never come up in conversation

It's a bit of a guilty pleasure, and I don't advertise it, but my close friends and family know. My boyfriend always tells me not to surf the Purse Forum when I have work to do. (In fact, he just told me that 20 minutes ago because I have a big paper to write. Whoops.)

I think my friend figured my fashion crazy out when I sent her an sms after bag spotting "I'm not a plastic bag" in Oslo... But few really know I'm on here. The internet (except facebook) hardly comes up in converstations.

My BF knows but doesn't ask much about it. I may have mentioned it to a GF or two but they aren't as into bags as me and either didn't care or thought I was weird. Oh well!

some of my fam knows! .. and they think i'm a nut! .. they also that because of tPF i spend more money on purses then before :] .. i :heart: my enablers! hehe!

.. 1 of my friends knows .. and she signed up too!

I dont really share the forum with ppl unless, I know for sure that they are on the same wave length as I...or the like...but no one so far.....

But my DH and DS knows...and one is happy for me that I found others like myself, the other ones is like....What??....:P