Delightful news!

Hello I'm new here and would like some advice please and sorry if this should be posted elsewhere..I only recently started getting into LV thanks to my husband after he surprised me with a de neverfull mm as a push present last fall. I then fell in love with the mono Delightful mm and was on my wish list for this yr..now that I am ready to purchase I find out that it has been redesigned .. I don't like the nm and really have my heart set on the om. I am in Canada and called around boutiques but to no avail. I'm quite sad about it and decided to come here and see what you guys suggest.

It seems it's a recently discontinued model so I'm surprised boutiques don't have any around, sorry if I'm assuming incorrectly as I am very new to all this..I'm desperately in love with om :biggrin: so I wouldn't mind buying pre owned in new condition or light patina but that's if it's purchased with in Canada but I have no clue where or how to look..Any suggestions will be helpful or if anyone knows of one being sold...Tia!

Check the consignment sites. Personally, I prefer ebay and there are a lot of Japanese sellers such as Brand-off that are VERY reputable. They have SO many items, many of each model. I bought my Delightful old model several months ago in pristine condition. I am sooo happy with it. And you will be pleased to pay quite a bit less than the new items. Ask to have it authenticated here before taking the plunge. The authenticators are wonderful!!

Since the Pivione and the DA's hot pink interior are going to be gone in October, is there any word on any new interior colors?
I am looking at getting either the Delightful MM or Neverfull GM in October for my birthday. I am planning to get the pivione lining. I didn't realize that it was going away until I read this. Do you know when in Oct that it will be discontinued?