What's your opinion on the NF with different color interior?

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
Debating whether to sell my MM monogram NF (with plain ol' beige interior) for one of the new trendy colored ones (loving the magenta!)...are these going to be a regular offering in stores or is it limited edition?

Debating whether to sell my MM monogram NF (with plain ol' beige interior) for one of the new trendy colored ones (loving the magenta!)...are these going to be a regular offering in stores or is it limited edition?
I'm having the some problem. I'm about to buy a neverfull mm but can't decide between the cerise or beige interior (I love the cerise but find the beige so classy)

Go for the colours if they speak to you! I am so IN LOVE with my Abricot. It brings a smile to my face every time I peek into my bag.

C360_2015-09-17-13-07-26-889_zps28qoc6nr.jpg

At first when they brought in the fuchsia and mimosa colors, I was a little on the fence between them and the beige. But they grew on me quickly and think it adds something to the NF. Plus I love how they line the Pochette with the interior color also.

I don't know how I feel about them. At first I was kind of like "oh man I already have a NF" when they first came out but I am kind of happy my interior is just the beige. I feel like I would get sick of the color after awhile but that's just me.