If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

^^^:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Now that's what I'm talking about! LOL!

Personally, though, I've met so many nice ladies, I can't name them all...and for those I haven't PMed or know personally, I'd be more than happy to meet them. :yes:

LOL - it's never too early or late to crack open the vin-o... totally down with the vin-o instead of coffee!!! :graucho:

There are SO many ppl on this very Forum who I've become great friends with... there's just too many too name! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! *hugs*

LOL - I'm heading to Vegas in August while I visit the Cali area - I'll be there drinking until I go blind :graucho: - anyone keen to join me??? hehehehehe!!! :roflmfao:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

LOL @ Samuel L. Jackson.

Oh wow, TPF Convention in Vegas, where and when - I'm totally there, fantastic - OMG can't even think straight because of the excitment generated from this thought!

yes, too many to write!:yes:
Honestly though, almost everyone. . .
everytime I respond I think "I wonder what she's like IRL?"

this Forum has been so busy lately, I don't get much time to write personal notes much anymore :cry: