New Mini Lady Dior design

Hi guys,

I am new here and I am planning to get the mini Lady D. Do you know by any chance, the current price in UK and europe. Been to the price thread but can't find the price for the one in UK. Thank you for your help :smile: This is my first Dior and I am quite excited hehe

Hi everyone, I am looking at the pearl pink mini lady dior. I don't have a store near me that I can go to readily, does anyone have close up pictures to help me determine how sparkly or iridescent the pearl pink is? I don't like a strong sparkle and dont want to buy this unseen to find out its too sparkly. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

-Yune

Hi everyone, I am looking at the pearl pink mini lady dior. I don't have a store near me that I can go to readily, does anyone have close up pictures to help me determine how sparkly or iridescent the pearl pink is? I don't like a strong sparkle and dont want to buy this unseen to find out its too sparkly. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

-Yune

Are you talking about the Spring Rose iridescent patent leather?

If it is, then it's not that sparkly. It has a hint of sheen that is hard to see.