Show your guts!

Sorry it's taken me so long! Today I'm carrying the saddle Inka - there are little things in the zippered pouch on the back wall inside and I carry my fuschia leather Prada key holder in the outside magnetic pouch.

guts_purse1.jpg

Here we have the HH cobalt Carryall, a portion of the beaded ID badge holder I use for the office, the plum Clutch wallet, Oberon leather checkbook, purple leather pocket PC case, Levenger red leather pen holder... And of course, the ever-popular cell phone...
guts_2.jpg

And everything put back in decently...
guts_3.jpg

Here are my pics. The first one is just a shot of my every day bag, my Donna Karan Bryant, in all her squishy glory. The second pics shows the guts. I have my LV wallet and matching Cles (with keys attached), My Harajuku Lovers makeup bag, my pill case, my mirror compact, my mini hair brush, and my (Product)Red Motorazr with attached Hello Kitty charm. I can fit a lot more stuff than that in this bag. I have shoved books and water bottles in there. I love it. :tup:

Attachments

• bryant.jpg
    bryant.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 56
  • bryantguts.jpg
    bryantguts.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 91
Here's what I'm carrying today. It's my suede Kooba Ginger (the picture is old, we don't have that dusting of snow anymore, haha). My guts are pretty similar to what I've already posted, but today I'm carrying my planner, some lotion, and a pocket Moleskine.

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-3.jpg

indiaink, I love your hh! It's adorable.

ArmCandy, where'd you get the pill case? It's pretty!
Pretty? Are you sure you don't have it mixed up with the compact mirror? The pill case is that plain-looking tan rectangular box. The pretty round thing is my mirror compact. In any case, I got the pill case from Wilson's Leather for $10, and I got the compact from Saks.com for $45. Saks.com doesn't have that style anymore, but they do have some other styles that are equally lovely.

Pretty? Are you sure you don't have it mixed up with the compact mirror? The pill case is that plain-looking tan rectangular box. The pretty round thing is my mirror compact. In any case, I got the pill case from Wilson's Leather for $10, and I got the compact from Saks.com for $45. Saks.com doesn't have that style anymore, but they do have some other styles that are equally lovely.

Oops, sorry! I did mean the mirror compact.

Here are my pics. The first one is just a shot of my every day bag, my Donna Karan Bryant, in all her squishy glory. The second pics shows the guts. I have my LV wallet and matching Cles (with keys attached), My Harajuku Lovers makeup bag, my pill case, my mirror compact, my mini hair brush, and my (Product)Red Motorazr with attached Hello Kitty charm. I can fit a lot more stuff than that in this bag. I have shoved books and water bottles in there. I love it. :tup:
Don;t ya love that bag!
i HAVE THE MUTED SILVER SHOULDER BAG FROM TWO SEASONS AGO-LOVE IT, SUCH A CLASSY BAG(BUT WITH AN EDGE WITH THE SILVER HARDWARE TASSELS.

I used my Kooba Lena today.
Heres a peek...
4z260d1.jpg

and here are the guts. The pink wallet is for makeup bits, small mirror etc. The wet wipes are really important as I have a 2 small children.
The oyster card....ah yes! My car has broken down so I have been slumming it on London Transport recently :lol:
I dont know why I carry my sunglasses as its been raining for four days!!
I love my IF wallet. If I was 10 years younger I would have bought the matching bag!!!
6cqnfcj.jpg

I LOVE that wallet! :heart::heart::heart: it is TDF!

Don;t ya love that bag!
i HAVE THE MUTED SILVER SHOULDER BAG FROM TWO SEASONS AGO-LOVE IT, SUCH A CLASSY BAG(BUT WITH AN EDGE WITH THE SILVER HARDWARE TASSELS.
I don't see a lot of posters here with DK bags. It's a shame, because the leather is soooo squishy and the craftmanship is top notch. Every stitch on my bag is perfect, and the hardware nice and substantial. There's nothing cheap looking or feeling about it.