inferno zucca or inferno something :)

howdy

Apr 19, 2007
hi all... i'm so regretting not getting an inferno when they came out. :crybaby:

i'm looking for an inferno zucca... i saw one on ebay from cass212. any other suggestions on where to find an inferno zucca or any other inferno styles? thanks all :wlae:

When I called SH earlier this week, they were down to just one more Inferno Dolce (after I purchased mine). I'm not sure how much of the other styles remain in Inferno, but it sounds like they're dwindling.

i'm waiting as well for an email back, i want an inferno denaro with the bunnies!

I never have any luck with them returning my emails. :confused1: Last week I had emailed about Dolces and waited over 3 days with no response so I finally called. Glad I did since they were down to just 2 at that point.

howdy - lol I'm actually not THAT close to the outlet. From where I live it's about a 2 and 1/2 to 3 hour car trip out there and probably longer if there's traffic. But umm yes compared to SD I am closer :biggrin:

I actually have only called them up once to find out what they have and emailed them only once too. Don't worry tho .. whenever anyone finds out about their stock it's always posted in the forum. People here are totally helpful :yes:

Wow, if Paradiso and Inferno is dwindling on the mainland and we JUST got them in, it may turn out like the original print and us Hawaii girls will be doing some shopping for tPF members!! Hehe.

I too want a inferno zucca (the print seems to match all of my clothes better than the other prints) and I called the Seattle outlet and they do not have zuccas - they did have mamma mias still which I am considering.....good luck! I love infernos!