The Velo Club!!

I'm curious about this too? Is the strap adjustable? Tia

My Metallic Edge Velo has 3 holes so you can make the strap a little shorter. Most people can wear it crossbody without a problem, but i am very short, just over 5 foot so the Velo strap is too long for me. I liked the size of the Velo that's why i bought it, i didn't really intend on wearing it crossbody. I just double strap it and wear it on my shoulder if i need to. But it has a good long strap for those lucky people who are taller than me or bigger built. :smile:

Here is my second Velo :graucho: My first one is a Metallic Edge Velo in Marine Blue. Today i purchased a classic black Velo with aged brass Regular Hardware.

I now understand why all you Balenciaga ladies love the regular hardware. It is so edgy and stylish whilst remaining very understated. I guess you really have to own it to appreciate it. I am actually considering buying another Balenciaga City bag in the same black with regular hardware as well.

Although i adore the size of the City bag, sometimes i need a little extra room to carry baby things around on the weekend or taking a little extra to work, so the Velo is the perfect size without looking like a huge bag.

Anyways here she is, my brand new 2015 Velo RH. :love: Sorry about the low quality photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0774.JPG
    IMG_0774.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 1,458
Here is my second Velo :graucho: My first one is a Metallic Edge Velo in Marine Blue. Today i purchased a classic black Velo with aged brass Regular Hardware.

I now understand why all you Balenciaga ladies love the regular hardware. It is so edgy and stylish whilst remaining very understated. I guess you really have to own it to appreciate it. I am actually considering buying another Balenciaga City bag in the same black with regular hardware as well.

Although i adore the size of the City bag, sometimes i need a little extra room to carry baby things around on the weekend or taking a little extra to work, so the Velo is the perfect size without looking like a huge bag.

Anyways here she is, my brand new 2015 Velo RH. :love: Sorry about the low quality photo.

Gorgeous. I just received my first velo yesterday and it might be my favorite style. It's the perfect size imo! [emoji7]

Hi Velo Club!

What gorgeous velos you all have!
I have a question for all Velo club members..

How are you finding durability & day to day wear with your velo?
Also, with scuffing, when you compare your lighter colored Velos to your more darker hued ones do you see more or less scuffing in corners or none at all?
I'm considering a Bal Velo or Mulsberry Cara or Alexa..for this fall but am overwhelmed with all color choices & which is best fit for day to day/durability.

Thanks in advance everyone!

My vote is also with Velo. I find towns are too narrow (depth I think?) and so although look reasonably sized in person, you can't actually fit a lot as things have to go on top of each other rather than next to each other which can be annoying.

In velo I can also fit an a4 folder(snugly) whereas town cannot. I think Velo sits nicely and carries well. I actually prefer it to my city I think because it's not as wide..

Perhaps buy both from somewhere where you can return one free of charge so you can see how they both are?

this is really helpful in comparing two sizes!

I've always loved blue - i used to have an Officier part time with giant silver hardware but i gave it up - as it wasn't my style and the silver didn't really pop per se...and my goodness it's really heavy

since seeing the bleu obscur, even my dh said it was pretty. Esp with the mini gold hardware, it popped and i saw it across the store. :smile:

it is very easy to match with various color clothes - it's a pretty universal coloured bag, just like black :smile:

Great color! What made you decide on the gold hardware and do you find that it's easy to match with various color clothes?

I've always loved blue - i used to have an Officier part time with giant silver hardware but i gave it up - as it wasn't my style and the silver didn't really pop per se...and my goodness it's really heavy

since seeing the bleu obscur, even my dh said it was pretty. Esp with the mini gold hardware, it popped and i saw it across the store. :smile:

it is very easy to match with various color clothes - it's a pretty universal coloured bag, just like black :smile:
thank you hrhkaren!