New season- the roxette

I fell out of love with Mulberry for a while and decided to browse their site today and came across the Roxette. I am a HUGE Roxanne fan, so I was very excited to see it.

Has anyone seen either of these bags in person? I would love some IRL shots of them. :graucho:

I saw the small Roxette this week, it looked really nice in the mole suede with croc print but the pricetag is too expensive for a simpel bag as Roxette and I think the strap would drive me crazy.

Hi, I saw it but my concerns are that it will wear easily especially the corners. Just didn't seem hardy enough. When you think how thick and robust the original roxy is. Agree too pricey

Thought I'd share with you lovelies this pic from the mulberry Instagram acc I just saw- I like it!! Think it'll be lovely in black and oxblood, and may be a bit more lightweight than the Bayswater?

View attachment 2876595

These photos do not do any justice to the bags. The first photo of the oak Mulberry Roxette looks nothing like the bag in real life. I got to see the new collection in store this week and i was shocked at just how lovely the new Mulberry bags are in reality.

The store i went to had the Roxette in black and in a Croc embossed mole grey nubuck leather. The Roxette bag looks very chic and expensive in an understated minimalist way, it had a very Celine vibe to it which i loved. I am actually seriously considering purchasing a Roxette bag. :loveeyes:

I also saw the Jamie bag in khaki green suede with black leather trim and it was lovely. They sold 2 whilst i was in the store, so i am guessing this bucket style appeals to a lot of people.

The thing i love about Mulberry is that they make mature women look refined and polished, whilst younger women who carry the bags look very stylish and chic. :smile:

These photos do not do any justice to the bags. The first photo of the oak Mulberry Roxette looks nothing like the bag in real life. I got to see the new collection in store this week and i was shocked at just how lovely the new Mulberry bags are in reality.

The store i went to had the Roxette in black and in a Croc embossed mole grey nubuck leather. The Roxette bag looks very chic and expensive in an understated minimalist way, it had a very Celine vibe to it which i loved. I am actually seriously considering purchasing a Roxette bag. :loveeyes:

I also saw the Jamie bag in khaki green suede with black leather trim and it was lovely. They sold 2 whilst i was in the store, so i am guessing this bucket style appeals to a lot of people.

The thing i love about Mulberry is that they make mature women look refined and polished, whilst younger women who carry the bags look very stylish and chic. :smile:
Do you work for mulberry? Just curious, as your posts sound very salespeople-y. But upbeat, so rock on!

Do you work for mulberry? Just curious, as your posts sound very salespeople-y. But upbeat, so rock on!

Agghh sorry, i didn't mean to sound like a sales person. :hrmm: I actually don't own any Mulberry, but i am very interested in a few of their bags including the Lily, Bayswater and Roxette. I only have a few bags from Balenciaga, Celine, Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Chloe.

I just think that a lot of people give Mulberry slack because of the price increase, but doesn't every brand increase their price every year. Sorry i didn't mean to sound like a douche bag.

Agghh sorry, i didn't mean to sound like a sales person. :hrmm: I actually don't own any Mulberry, but i am very interested in a few of their bags including the Lily, Bayswater and Roxette. I only have a few bags from Balenciaga, Celine, Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Chloe.

I just think that a lot of people give Mulberry slack because of the price increase, but doesn't every brand increase their price every year. Sorry i didn't mean to sound like a douche bag.

Omg, you'd be a great salesperson!
Not a bad thing, a skill. :smile:
Totally agree that mulb receives too much downer-frowns, not enough, "love this bag!"

My curiosity would kill several cats, sorry. No offense meant.
Your positivity rocks. :smile:

Omg, you'd be a great salesperson!
Not a bad thing, a skill. :smile:
Totally agree that mulb receives too much downer-frowns, not enough, "love this bag!"

My curiosity would kill several cats, sorry. No offense meant.
Your positivity rocks. :smile:

Haha lol! i just read my post, i do sound like I've taken far too many happy pills, i think i get too excited about bags i love. :nuts: I'm a lawyer, so maybe i type like a crazy person. Haha No offense taken :biggrin:

I wish they wouldn't use the same names. Jamie has been used before, surely they can't be completely lacking in imagination or perhaps there is just no staff that have been there long enough to realise they are using the same names!!

Plus one here. It's bugs the crap out of me that they use old names... It's not like there aren't many out there to choose from. :smash::smash::smash:

In other news I had a good look at a roxette and I'm afraid I didn't like them at all. The handles felt plastic-y the long strap wasn't supple at all and stuck out all stiff and felt, well cheap. I looked at the price ticket and nearly spat my teeth out. I did like the little padlock pocket thingy but that was it. My bank account is cheering as I won't be purchasing one for definite. Am still searching through other brands to find something with the wow factor but alas that's not throwing much up for me either.

I can feel another month on the sofa may be an easy thing to do after all.

I understand you.....I am also in Love with Mulberry. Bought so much :smile: in a short time!
I wished I could see the Roxette IRL 💖