Goyard on Men *pics*

Very nice! Did you get it directly from the store? Since they have yellow dust bags nowadays and the Voltaire is now produced in a thicker canvas and should not crease anymore.

Perhaps the bag was manufactured a while ago? I bought a Voltaire from Barneys a few weeks ago, and it was made in 2012 - so my Voltaire does have crease. My dust bag is the new yellow one though.

Hey everyone! Since getting this black/black Grand Bleu MM i've received so many compliments from both men and women. This particular bag has traveled to quite a number of countries with me and is, for that reason, a pretty special purchase. Thanks for letting me share, i've really been enjoying this thread :smile:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,174
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,178
Hey everyone! Since getting this black/black Grand Bleu MM i've received so many compliments from both men and women. This particular bag has traveled to quite a number of countries with me and is, for that reason, a pretty special purchase. Thanks for letting me share, i've really been enjoying this thread :smile:

Welcome to the forum. The Grand Bleu is definitely a nice bag and not seen around much at all.

Your bag is beautiful! I love it.

Nice! Congratulations!

What a beautiful bag! Looks great on you. Congrats and welcome!

your Grand Bleu is gorgeous!

Perhaps the bag was manufactured a while ago? I bought a Voltaire from Barneys a few weeks ago, and it was made in 2012 - so my Voltaire does have crease. My dust bag is the new yellow one though.

Alexis.G, can i know how can i know when was a bag manfactured? Recently visited the Goyard store and was shown a Voltaire, which is in a brown dust bag.

If snyone can else can help, when was the Voltaire updated with a thicker canvas? Thanks much