My Navy Patent Reissue is almost, almost here!!!

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Yaaay!!! I'm dying to get this handbag... And I'm very happy with the help of a fellow member here in PF, my dream bag will finally come true! We're nearly done with the transaction and as soon as the handbag is paid (after a long, long wait!), my dream bag will be soon shipped to my doorsteps! :biggrin::biggrin: I can't wait for it to come and take a first glance on my dream bag and to post pics of it too! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I'm sooo glad!! Thanks calisnoopy! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You will :heart: LOVE :heart: it !!!! That bag is soooo beautiful, so much depth in the color. I could not believe it when I saw it IRL for the first time. Nobody was going to get that bag out of my grip....hahahaha.:yes:

You will :heart: LOVE :heart: it !!!! That bag is soooo beautiful, so much depth in the color. I could not believe it when I saw it IRL for the first time. Nobody was going to get that bag out of my grip....hahahaha.:yes:

Purrrfect: Have you tried using it? I want this bag soo badly but I'm not sure how to match it with my clothes.. What color?! :confused1:

Congrates. Rica, can't wait to see pix from you. is there any chance to get one reissue in Hong Kong store?

Thanks Rain Fan! Unfortunately, there's no reissues available here in Hong Kong. Tried looking for one already... You can only get reissues in Hong Kong through second-hand shops that sells brand new reissues. :yes: