What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I tried to go to atelier.naff website, my bible for information on bbags, with a link I saved, it took me to a page that said I had to be invited. Am I doing something wrong? Can I still access her wonderful color charts and styles?

oh, that's a real shame. Her organizational chart for the colors was spectacular. And there was so much stuff i learned from reading her website. I have no idea about the inner workings of tPF. But I thought you guys always referrenced her for information. I'm confused.:confused1:

Oh, no! I loved that site and used it on a regular basis to help authenticate. Maybe the change is only temporary or perhaps not. It definitely highlights the need to organize ourselves here on tPF and get up pictures of the colors by seasons and other tag information. Either way, I am grateful to LP for helping other people become scholars on the proper identification of Bbags. I know her knowledge has helped a lot of us here.

There's no retribution aspect, Violets, I don't work that way. I've been advised to take the blog down for now to protect myself. I'm really sorry, everyone, I know some of you use it a lot, but I hope this is just temporary and I'll be able to resurrect it soon.

Yay! I'm glad to hear that (not the need to protect yourself now, of course, but that it'll hopefully be back soon :smile:). Your website has been so useful with authenication tips and the season by season color swatches. Thanks for the site, LP!

oh no LP, i'm sorry for your distress and for having to put a hold on your blog! that sucks for you and the rest of us too - i've learned so much from all of your thoughts, experience, advice, etc.
hope to see you again there soon :yes:

There's no retribution aspect, Violets, I don't work that way. I've been advised to take the blog down for now to protect myself. I'm really sorry, everyone, I know some of you use it a lot, but I hope this is just temporary and I'll be able to resurrect it soon.

i meant maybe you guys were starting a private forum, i didn't mean you were retaliating.

Don't be sorry, LP! You have to do what you have to do. Thank you so much for sharing all your resources to begin with!!! I loved every bit of it and it was a privilege!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.