Hermes Brazil

I wondering if there is an Hermes store in Rio? Does anyone know? TIA!!:flowers:

According to the Hermes website, there is one is Sao Paulo:

Shopping Cidade Jardim, Av. Magalhaes
De Castro 12.000 Loja 23, piso terro
05502-001 Sao Paulo
Mon to Sat 10am to 10pm (love these opening times!)
Sunday 2pm to 8pm

+ 55 11 3552 4500

I've been thinking of South America for a few months on and off.... I think this is another great reason to go!

I've been to the São Paulo store. It's in a beautiful mall and well stocked. Alas the prices are a bit on the high side. I saw more Birkins on display in the Buenos Aires store though and I do not think there is store in Rio at present.

It's quite easy to find K/B at the H store in Sao Paulo, but I think they have the highest prices ( even when compared to Japan) in the world. Last time I checked, the 30 B was about BRL 39,000.00 and the 35 BRL 42,700.00

Reactions: greiceterra
It's quite easy to find K/B at the H store in Sao Paulo, but I think they have the highest prices ( even when compared to Japan) in the world. Last time I checked, the 30 B was about BRL 39,000.00 and the 35 BRL 42,700.00

Thank you Hermeslov:flowers:

OMG really? Almost US$20,000 for a 30cm? That's insane!!

That is high, but its straight from the store!!:lol:

I think I read an article that with their weaker Real the prices are actually cheaper now more than ever! Comparable to USA prices. I do not know how much they charge but if you see the 2013 price mentioned, that would translate into about 11k dollars which is really not bad!! that used to be 20k dollars before...

I think with the weaker Real the prices probably went up, I know Cartier raised their prices in Brazil and so did Louis Vuitton. I would love to know how much B and K are in Sao Paulo, maybe who knows:graucho:
I think I read an article that with their weaker Real the prices are actually cheaper now more than ever! Comparable to USA prices. I do not know how much they charge but if you see the 2013 price mentioned, that would translate into about 11k dollars which is really not bad!! that used to be 20k dollars before...