Do they make bags like this?

AwesomeJones

May 23, 2007
Today I went to check my mail and my mom sent me a gold anklet as a graduation gift! Then I headed down to the outlet to pick up a handbag she wanted, anyway, I ran into my most favorite SA in the world and then she showed me this little handle top bag and I was in shock! I couldn't believe that it was leather, anyway, she said she's seen someone with a handbag made with this stitched leather but we couldn't find it in any of the catalogs, so my question is, have any of you ladies seen a larger bag thats made of this leather? Can you imagine if they made a Carly out of that?!?!?

Attachments

• graduation and seda.jpg
    graduation and seda.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 98
I've only seen these on Ebay but YES, there was an embossed line and they are gorgeous! They always go for big bucks when they come up.

Here's one that is stunning.

Today I went to check my mail and my mom sent me a gold anklet as a graduation gift! Then I headed down to the outlet to pick up a handbag she wanted, anyway, I ran into my most favorite SA in the world and then she showed me this little handle top bag and I was in shock! I couldn't believe that it was leather, anyway, she said she's seen someone with a handbag made with this stitched leather but we couldn't find it in any of the catalogs, so my question is, have any of you ladies seen a larger bag thats made of this leather? Can you imagine if they made a Carly out of that?!?!?

the embossed line was from fall 05 I believe -- it came in blue and a rust color and red, maybe a tan and maybe another

very pretty!

Those bags have made me ill. They are just tooooo pretty. I did buy that little thing at the top but I don't know exactly what it is or what to do with it. I mean is it a makeup bag or what.