Socialites and their Hermes

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Continued from here.

We ask that you stay on topic

We do not want to make this a PICTURES ONLY thread, but at the same time we do not want it to veer too far off topic. :flowers:

If there is a controversial person or bag modification, for example, please feel free to start a new thread to discuss it. There may already be a thread on this person in the Celeb section; please check and feel free to comment about them generally there.

Please keep this a fun place for people to post. Thanks!

So pretty, who she is?

Who is Peony Lim? Ok, she is the object of my girl crush. She is a London fashion blogger and has the MOST amazing style. She can mix Hermes with Levis, or Chanel with her mother's 70s jeans, or even muddy Hunter boots and a man's shirt and still look AMAZING. Her signatures (besides amazing clothes and accessories) are her luscious locks and red lipstick. I :love: her.

PS - I don't quite know why she qualifies as a "socialite" but I saw others on TPF post her pics in here and I followed suit. :smile:

Last edited:
Who is Peony Lim? Ok, she is the object of my girl crush. She is a London fashion blogger and has the MOST amazing style. She can mix Hermes with Levis, or Chanel with her mother's 70s jeans, or even muddy Hunter boots and a man's shirt and still look AMAZING. Her signatures (besides amazing clothes and accessories) are her luscious locks and red lipstick. I :love: her.

PS - I don't quite know why she qualifies as a "socialite" but I saw others on TPF post her pics in here and I followed suit. :smile:
Any idea what red lipstick she wears?
I am in the market with my new red H buys.

http://peonylim.com/the-red-lip/

http://peonylim.com/the-secret-thats-on-my-lips/

Different types, but think she wears Cherry Lush by Tom Ford quite a bit and she usually captions her fashion shots with what lipstick she is wearing. She's such a doll.

hey, LaC, you are the bomb. Thanks for the information.
I don't look a thing like Peony Lim but I will check this out.