Chanel Coco Handle - Need Help on Size please!

Which option?

• Medium grey with no lizard handle

• Medium grey with lizard handle

• Large grey with lizard handle

Results are only viewable after voting.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
All,

I am going back and forth on what size would be the right size for this Coco Flap bag. Please give me your thoughts on this. I dress classic with a bit of an edge....so I am leaning toward the lizard handle because I think it gives this bag some pop and fun.

My options are the following:

1.) Grey medium with no lizard handle
2.) Grey medium with lizard handle
3.) Grey large with lizard handle

I am 5'4" and in my early 40s. See my modeling pics. I am a working mom (2 boys ages 6 and 8), so don't go out to terribly much. I use a Goyard large tote for work, and so this would be a good daily handbag and do switch my bags out periodically.

Attachments

• Chanel 1.jpeg
    Chanel 1.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 34,283
  • Chanel 2.jpeg
    Chanel 2.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 33,539
  • chanel large 3.jpg
    chanel large 3.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 45,772
  • chanel large 2.jpg
    chanel large 2.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 27,691
All,

I am going back and forth on what size would be the right size for this Coco Flap bag. Please give me your thoughts on this. I dress classic with a bit of an edge....so I am leaning toward the lizard handle because I think it gives this bag some pop and fun.

My options are the following:

1.) Grey medium with no lizard handle
2.) Grey medium with lizard handle
3.) Grey large with lizard handle

I am 5'4" and in my early 40s. See my modeling pics. I am a working mom (2 boys ages 6 and 8), so don't go out to terribly much. I use a Goyard large tote for work, and so this would be a good daily handbag and do switch my bags out periodically.

Both sizes look gorgeous on you! I am however a little confused as I thought the medium was a tag smaller than the medium you have in the photo?

Personally I just bought the one with the lizard handle and I love it:smile: IMHO the handle makes the bag. It makes it look so lush and elegant

Both sizes look gorgeous on you! I am however a little confused as I thought the medium was a tag smaller than the medium you have in the photo?

Personally I just bought the one with the lizard handle and I love it:smile: IMHO the handle makes the bag. It makes it look so lush and elegant
No...this is the size that was $3600. There is a size smaller than this....I think it is $3300. Then the size larger is $3700- though the lizard handle in large is $4200 and the medium is $4000. My boutique has every size I think now.

No...this is the size that was $3600. There is a size smaller than this....I think it is $3300. Then the size larger is $3700- though the lizard handle in large is $4200 and the medium is $4000. My boutique has every size I think now.

Ah so there must be four different sizes then! In HK they only have 3. I have (what I thought) was the medium (must be a small one). There is also another one smaller than mine (must be mini).

Have you tried the smaller one? If you already have a large tote then you might want something a little smaller that can still fit everything you need in your everyday bag. Here is mine for your reference. I'm 5'5 and it just fits a regular ipad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 34,894
Reactions: iamvgv and KBT39
Ah so there must be four different sizes then! In HK they only have 3. I have (what I thought) was the medium (must be a small one). There is also another one smaller than mine (must be mini).

Have you tried the smaller one? If you already have a large tote then you might want something a little smaller that can still fit everything you need in your everyday bag. Here is mine for your reference. I'm 5'5 and it just fits a regular ipad
Well, I have a ton of large bags, that is for sure, but I do want either the medium or large. Don't want to go smaller than the medium for me:smile:

Well, I have a ton of large bags, that is for sure, but I do want either the medium or large. Don't want to go smaller than the medium for me:smile:

That's perfectly valid :smile: In that case, I prefer the Large one on the photo. It looks like a more defined trapezoid, which is very elegant IMHO. However, it might be that my opinion of the Medium one is based on the colour on the photo because i honestly think the lizard contrast handle makes the bag :smile: The plain handle makes the bag look a little bit aged and not as quirky and modern. if you have a photo of you with the medium with the lizard it might look much better?

That's perfectly valid :smile: In that case, I prefer the Large one on the photo. It looks like a more defined trapezoid, which is very elegant IMHO. However, it might be that my opinion of the Medium one is based on the colour on the photo because i honestly think the lizard contrast handle makes the bag :smile: The plain handle makes the bag look a little bit aged and not as quirky and modern. if you have a photo of you with the medium with the lizard it might look much better?

Here you go...but this in not me. Though my SA and I are the same size....this is the red handle medium in grey and blue. She is wearing grey.

Attachments

• IMG_6738.jpg
    IMG_6738.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 31,659
  • chanel boutique.jpg
    chanel boutique.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 46,010