When did you start wearing make up?

I still dont dress my face fully on a regular basis. I kind of like the natural look. I'll do it for a night out on the town or some other special event though.

I think I was about 16. But I didnt wear much, pretty much only lipgloss and maybe some mascara. When i was about 18 I would say I started wearing make up but not regularly only when I went out in the evening.

I was 17 :smile: My mum doesn't wear make up, and I didn't really care lol

LOL - I thought my Mum was the only one that didn't wear make up... I think I started wearing it when I was like 18 or something... Not too sure really, I still don't wear it, but I'm trying to get into it... :graucho: I guess it's never too late to start whacking it on!

I started using makeup consistently at 21 because I had a job that required it, but I still don't wear it every day. I like makeup and have a lot of fun playing with it, but I can't seem to bring myself to do a full face of makeup only to work at home or run around a college campus.

I think I was 11 or 12. My mom took me shopping for make up when the bar/bat mitzvah invites started rolling in. I wouldn't use it every day, but that was when I started and had my first trips to the department store make up counters. I think before that all I had were cheapy drugstore stuff and lots of purple lipstick for summer camp!