Your Hermès in action!

View attachment 3093654
Coffee and pistachio amaretti at tea time

Lovely and yummy. Love coffee and sweets together, even better with H.

You just upped the style status of the theater a thousand fold. Gorgeous.

Green ensemble [emoji172][emoji172][emoji246]
View attachment 3093797

WOW and stunning!!!

First trip out for the Gris T B.

Love everything here. You look great!

Ladies, thank you so much for your nice notes about my SO Bikin. It's a BE togo with turquoise interior. Thanks for letting me share.

Kat.Lee
Mulan16
billysmom
Dipmai
Rami00
luckylove
Sarah_sarah
ThierryH
eternallove4bag
LaChocolat
pumpkiim

Such a perfect combination - BE/turquoise. Exactly the kind of colour mix of blue I would pick. Congrats! 😘

Nice to see all the activity with our H bags!

I'm off to a meeting with Ms Bleu B:

Very elegant! Beautiful blue!

Not sure this qualifies as "in action" but I couldn't wait to share my new to me JPG Shoulder Birkin in graphite ... It's already so smooshy and perfect and works perfectly as a casual shoulder bag! View attachment 3093990View attachment 3093991

Congrats! Looks great on you.

Today I was lucky enough to try on my friend's Etoupe B30 & Etain B30! Along w my own Gris T K32 on the side. OMG I am in H haven!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

How lucky you are! All are so lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Not sure this qualifies as "in action" but I couldn't wait to share my new to me JPG Shoulder Birkin in graphite ... It's already so smooshy and perfect and works perfectly as a casual shoulder bag! View attachment 3093990View attachment 3093991
Oh yeah, that's just gorgeous. It looks so good on you. Congratulations. I look forward to seeing many more pictures of this beauty.
Beautiful picture!

Loving that Medor, soooo pretty :love:.

Great outfit but the first thing I noticed in this pic was your beautiful smile :biggrin:.

Such a lovely picture. Beautiful Birkin and you look so happy with it in this picture. Love it!
Aww, thank you so much. You are very kind indeed.
Thank you dear Meg. You are kind as always.

Just the facts!;)

I've been looking forward to seeing post of your new baby GT. How beautiful Meg. I can see you pull out beautiful pieces to match with it and accessorise it. Love everything, your skirt, scarf, rodeo, twillies....and your happy and content smile! Enjoy your B. I'm glad to be your "kind of" bag twins (B30/35!) 😘
Thank you so much, Kat. Today was a casual day, but I think this bag is going to see a lot of action.
Today I was lucky enough to try on my friend's Etoupe B30 & Etain B30! Along w my own Gris T K32 on the side. OMG I am in H haven!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
Wow, I am loving the neutrals who knew.
Lovely and yummy. Love coffee and sweets together, even better with H.

You just upped the style status of the theater a thousand fold. Gorgeous.

WOW and stunning!!!

Love everything here. You look great!
Thank you so much.

Etain is still on my wait list after all. I can picture myself being in that picture if/when I get an Etain of any bag to complete my neutral collection!
Keep hoping!!!! Thanks for sharing. 😊

Thank you so much, Kat. Today was a casual day, but I think this bag is going to see a lot of action.

I'm amazed to see that it was casual as you put it. To me it is classy and elegant. I'm hoping you will love the neutrals more each day as I am! Look forward to see more! Enjoy Meg😘😘

How lovely to see all 3 beautiful neutral colours in one shot. Awesome!! 😻😎😘 Thanks for sharing!

Great comparison pic! Lovely

Wow! Indeed an H haven.

Gorgeous neutrals !! Love all of them.

Wow! They are all very beautiful! Thank you for sharing this! [emoji7]

Very elegant! Beautiful blue!

Congrats! Looks great on you.
How lucky you are! All are so lovely! Thanks for sharing.
Etain is still on my wait list after all. I can picture myself being in that picture if/when I get an Etain of any bag to complete my neutral collection!
Keep hoping!!!! Thanks for sharing. 😊

Today was a casual day, but I think this bag is going to see a lot of action.
Wow, I am loving the neutrals who knew.

Thank you everyone for letting me share:giggles::giggles::