Your Hermès in action!

Not sure this qualifies as "in action" but I couldn't wait to share my new to me JPG Shoulder Birkin in graphite ... It's already so smooshy and perfect and works perfectly as a casual shoulder bag! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1439244273.617309.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1439244292.235808.jpg

Beautiful picture!

Green ensemble [emoji172][emoji172][emoji246]
View attachment 3093797

Loving that Medor, soooo pretty :love:.

First trip out for the Gris T B.

Great outfit but the first thing I noticed in this pic was your beautiful smile :biggrin:.

Nice to see all the activity with our H bags!

I'm off to a meeting with Ms Bleu B:

Such a lovely picture. Beautiful Birkin and you look so happy with it in this picture. Love it!

Not sure this qualifies as "in action" but I couldn't wait to share my new to me JPG Shoulder Birkin in graphite ... It's already so smooshy and perfect and works perfectly as a casual shoulder bag! View attachment 3093990View attachment 3093991

Of course it qualifies :biggrin:. Congratulations on your new JPG Shoulder Birkin. Can't go wrong with Graphite, such a great neutral. Enjoy!

First trip out for the Gris T B.

I've been looking forward to seeing post of your new baby GT. How beautiful Meg. I can see you pull out beautiful pieces to match with it and accessorise it. Love everything, your skirt, scarf, rodeo, twillies....and your happy and content smile! Enjoy your B. I'm glad to be your "kind of" bag twins (B30/35!) 😘