Chanel at work

I carry mine to work, but I am in healthcare and most people don't really have a lot of interest in designer bags or clothes so they don't say anything. other than maybe "cute bag" but they don't recognize the name.

so far i've only carried my balenciagas and guccis to work. my manager likes my bags but has never asked me about the price although she knows it's expensive. she has been promising me a promotion for a few months now, but it still hasn't materialized. do you think it has something to do with the bags i carry?

I wear mine everytime. I'm used to changing handbags from time to time. They don't dare to ask. They just say.. "Ohhh your bags are really expensive!!!" but annoying sometimes, especially when I hear some of them saying that my handbags are fakes! TSKKK!

I carry mine to work, but I am in healthcare and most people don't really have a lot of interest in designer bags or clothes so they don't say anything. other than maybe "cute bag" but they don't recognize the name.
:yes: me too, healthcare, and with predominantly men, so no one notices, or cares for that matter....:P

I carry a bag everyday and for the most part, only a few friends notice. at this point in my life and career, ppl can say whatever. Carrying chanel brings me joy and I don't see why I should have less joy b/c other people are gossips.