Karma Beads: Thoughts?

I saw them IRL and if they would fit on a Trollbeads bracelet I might have picked
up one or the other.
But they have their own unique core size, you need a very small (Sabo) bracelet- no way they
fit on Pandora or TB.

They remind a little bit of this new Pandora line (forgot the name), and all in all I was not too
impressed.

I saw them IRL and if they would fit on a Trollbeads bracelet I might have picked
up one or the other.
But they have their own unique core size, you need a very small (Sabo) bracelet- no way they
fit on Pandora or TB.

They remind a little bit of this new Pandora line (forgot the name), and all in all I was not too
impressed.

Thats too bad. I was hoping to hear that it was awesome irl, but i will hold off for now!
If anyone has any pics of these, i would love to see them. :smile:

I had the pleasure of seeing the Karma range in a shop and i must say that it stopped me in my tracks. I think it is absolutely beautiful. It has a rock chick look, as well as an elegant look. I am definitely saving up for the starter bracelet... ;)

Hello, I thought I'd would start a Karma bracelet thread. I've been collecting Thomas Sabo for about 3 and a half years. When they released the Karma beads last year I had to buy them. I purchased 4 more beads yesterday, the octopus, cat, mouse and frog. I also have the necklace and will upload photos of that soon.

Please show me your Karma bracelets 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 831