Can I Share My New Goodies?

PyAri

ThisKatEats
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Hi Ladies!

I got my last package in today and I wanted to take a picture of this month's purchases.
I'm so excited and can't wait to carry them all. Thanks for letting me share =)

may_collection_combined_03.jpg

may_collection_01.jpg

may_collection_03.jpg

may_collection_combined_02.jpg

Including pics of my old stuff and April purchases so I can have them all in one thread =)

may_collection_combined_01.jpg

april_collection.jpg

(last pic is a collage of my April purchases but I've returned/sold the zip, lilac hobo, and tote)

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the red and white tote..it's stunning! What is that one called and you get that in from Jax or a dept. store?
Love it all...impressive!

Awwww! You guys are so sweet. The SO said, "Come on over, we have a grill now!" LOL. Speaking of which, thanks goes out to him for taking the time to do the pics for me =)

All jokes aside, a tPf party does sound cool! Like a get together/meet up day we could plan and meet at a central location on a weekend or something? Granted we'd have to plan out a few months in advance. Any thoughts?

Awwww! You guys are so sweet. The SO said, "Come on over, we have a grill now!" LOL. Speaking of which, thanks goes out to him for taking the time to do the pics for me =)

All jokes aside, a tPf party does sound cool! Like a get together/meet up day we could plan and meet at a central location on a weekend or something? Granted we'd have to plan out a few months in advance. Any thoughts?
That would be sweet!

The closest I could meet up is Boston, though.
There are 3 other TPF'ers that I know of up here that could hitch a ride with me!