Roxy owners .. opinion needed

I was debating between Noisette and Perle when I got my roxbury drive....and ended up I picked perle! It's very elegant but have to take extra care of it. If you plan to use it often I think Noisette will be a better choice...and after using it for awhile I think the patina will look great with the Noisette. :tup:

Yesterday i picked up my Roxy in Noisette - she's wonderful! The SA said me, that they have so many problems with the perle with colour transfer. But Noisette is really a beautyful colour - i love it so much!:heart:

Attachments

• roxbury  ludlow 001.jpg
    roxbury ludlow 001.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 30
  • roxbury  ludlow 003.jpg
    roxbury ludlow 003.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 29
dear i had my perle agenda for almost a year now.. i use it daily but i put it inside its dustbag before throwing it in my large purse. now it had not yellowed at all!! :heart:and still looks like new!

Noisette i am sorry i didnt fall in love with this color at all.. :crybaby:but i would choose a white epi souflet intead :yes: or go with ur heart dear.. we only live once.. give the perle rox a chance if thats what u really want! :yahoo:

I think the noissette (sp)would be nice with the pome hanging off it :biggrin:
i have pomme FW, cles, (and a heart on the way!!) .. I also have a rouge vif balenciaga work :sad: .. i dont think I need two red BAGS .. I wanted something to hang my heart on that would look great for evenings out .. the perle looked amazing with the heart in a photo a pfer posted and I fell in love!! .. I will have to think about it ... would an ivorie soufflot be a better chance since i really need a white-ish bag? .. oh and how long does it take for the vernis to yellow??? a year? more?? less? would the pomme heart hanging from it (or pomme FW inside it) cause color transfer?

dear i had my perle agenda for almost a year now.. i use it daily but i put it inside its dustbag before throwing it in my large purse. now it had not yellowed at all!! :heart:and still looks like new!

Noisette i am sorry i didnt fall in love with this color at all.. :crybaby:but i would choose a white epi souflet intead :yes: or go with ur heart dear.. we only live once.. give the perle rox a chance if thats what u really want! :yahoo:

That's ok, when you don't like Noisette! But it would be very hard to put the BAG in its dustbag when you go out!:P So i think, that the bag is more sensitiv then the wallet! All the same, i understand, that you love the Perle colour. It's really nice and i hope your wallet still looks good! Enjoy it!:yes:

Maha ur hilarious LOL

noisettte is the MOST Gorgeous Beige/Neutral color ive ever seen ...

i got a cles + noisette roxxy on the way and a ludlow ... the color IRL is TDF .. it has this pearlish/rainbowish undertone which makes the item sparrkles in a very classy way ..

it is sensitive BUT not as much as perle is ..

the color looks wooow on the roxxy ( actually roxxy is TDF in all colors LOL) , i can use it morning *work* .. friends outting .. and even for evennings * most compliments came from weddings/3azaym on my roxxy*

i promise u , u will Never regret getting this beauty...

i truuley love it and willing to get it in all colors ... TDF ..

:wtf: maha .. i will SO framboise roxxxy :wtf: woow

get it dear wentii m3masha :graucho:

S.

shammoos post pics of your new LVs once you get them!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo loving the roxy more and more everyday!! it's damaaaaaaar!! I might get it in all the colors!! how cool would a framboise roxy be????????/ WOW!!

I just got my Pomme today it is SO pretty! I just love this bag!

IMG_0301.jpg