Posting photos of Louis Vuitton All Vachetta Limited edition bags

I was searching through the forum on how to clean vachetta and I ended up on this amazing thread and now I need an All Vachetta Anything (preferably Speedy 30 and Alma).

Do they still do special orders or is LV limited to custom trunks these days?

Awwww, this breaks my heart. Going for 2500 on eBay now. States it's an MM but lists sizing as a PM. If it was an MM and the spot was not there I would have considered it. How heartbroken the original owner must have been when this happened. I can't even imagine. Not even my bag and I'm feeling her pain.:crybaby:http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Attachments

• ALL VACHETTA ALMA.JPG
    ALL VACHETTA ALMA.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 826
This is a fantastic thread to me, since I bought a all vachetta Alma 2002 today. Elliespurse was very kind and helped me with it:smile:
My bag is not going to be in goog condition but hopefully I will get it little better with the instructions from here.
What an eye candy, to see all of Your bags here.

OMG!!!! Just found this thread n I read from 1st to last post. Im totally lost for words to describe how much I'm in love with All Vachetta bags from LV. I used to think Nomade and All Vachetta are the same. I really, really need to find this bags. So I have a question: how different is Nomade from All Vachetta? TIA