I did it. Fickle me, finally got it.

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
After days of debating wheather i should get the Giant Anthracite City (since i did not like the one w/RH) i finally got one.:yahoo::dothewave::tup: It arrived today and i love it. :yes:The best leather ever and i love the Teal Blue in mine. Enjoy the pics.:heart: Not promoting or selling, just sharing my joy with you all.:P

Attachments

• IMG_2502 (2).JPG
    IMG_2502 (2).JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2504 (2).JPG
    IMG_2504 (2).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2505 (2).JPG
    IMG_2505 (2).JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2501 (2).JPG
    IMG_2501 (2).JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 87
Love the leather, Nanaz! I really want an anthracite - the leather on the anthracite looks like the best leather of the season. Smooshy to the max. I know you have either a natural or a sandstone - can't recall off the top of my head - how would you compare the anthracite leather to your sandstone? :?:

Love the leather, Nanaz! I really want an anthracite - the leather on the anthracite looks like the best leather of the season. Smooshy to the max. I know you have either a natural or a sandstone - can't recall off the top of my head - how would you compare the anthracite leather to your sandstone? :?:
lovelygarments - I would say Sandstone and Anthracite both have wrinkly, distressed, soft and smooshy leather. :drool:For some reason the Giant hardware bags have thicker and more wrinkly leather than RH and the color is little different (IMO). :tup:You can't go wrong with either color if you decide to get one. :heart:

Beautiful bag Nanaz!!!!! Are there no tassles on GH bags?

After days of debating wheather i should get the Giant Anthracite City (since i did not like the one w/RH) i finally got one.:yahoo::dothewave::tup: It arrived today and i love it. :yes:The best leather ever and i love the Teal Blue in mine. Enjoy the pics.:heart: Not promoting or selling, just sharing my joy with you all.:P