Adios and ciao ciao figures

Vinyl figures are so cute though and when the box is opened it reminds me of that christmas smell as a kid.

Oh, that's it....blindboxes are like Christmas...all the anticipation of what you're going to get!

(Without the letdown of having spied out your presents beforehand like I always do)

Chicki- GAH THE TADO DUNNY!! i lovelovelove that,and wish i'd bought it too..
TokidokiAngel-oh yes, vinyl is expensiiiiive. $30 isn't really that much when you see prices of other things that are the same size as Mozzarella. Heh.

I discovered Tado artwork before Tokidoki and i reckon Simones art and Tado is very similar in style.Tado for lesportsac thats what i say.Take a look on the Jeremyville website they do limited edition bags called sketchels and have 1 Tado left.$150 for a one of a kind bag thats a bargain.

Attachments

• DA01000524.jpg
    DA01000524.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DA01000527.jpg
    DA01000527.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 27
  • DA01000552.jpg
    DA01000552.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DA01001952.jpg
    DA01001952.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 25
  • DA01001962.jpg
    DA01001962.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 24
oh I think Tado did an art exhibit here in NY a couple of years ago ... he built this cuuute mushroom looking thing in Rockerfeller Plaza with all these cuute characters. When my sis first saw tokidoki bags she thought they were made by the same guy.

lol well if it wasn't Tado then it was some other guy who does similar art :biggrin: I'm bad with names

OMG TEHLILONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't even seen that.. ughh maybe i can preorder&have my brother go to the sd comicon.. heh. yeah,right.
Chicki - GAH!!!! TADO for LeSportsac would be amazing too. Let's suggest it to them. heh

OMG TEHLILONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't even seen that.. ughh maybe i can preorder&have my brother go to the sd comicon.. heh. yeah,right.
Chicki - GAH!!!! TADO for LeSportsac would be amazing too. Let's suggest it to them. heh

Actually I think I've been reading that you can have these shipped to you :confused1:

http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=69353

you might want to contact them and see but yeah it looks like it'll be $90 shipped :shrugs:

oh yeah and if Tado does a line... I'll be living in the street :lol: