In search of.............a fabulous trim

May 6, 2007
I know --not a birkin-- but can anyone think of a trim theyve seen or that you have or know that they come in.............I would like a trim but I would love a 35 in some amazing leather or color

I so'd a 35 trim (sight unseeen) and honestly, it's "too much" bag for me. I've always loved large bags, maybe because the leather is very stiff, I don't know. I thought I would really use this bag a lot and it's been in the closet except for 2 outings.

It's my favorite Noisette Vache Liegee. I love this leather for my Birkin and Kelly, but it was a big mistake for the Trim (in my opinion). The bag is huge, won't stay on my shoulder. I just wanted to keep you from making the same mistake I did!

It's my favorite Noisette Vache Liegee. I love this leather for my Birkin and Kelly, but it was a big mistake for the Trim (in my opinion). The bag is huge, won't stay on my shoulder. I just wanted to keep you from making the same mistake I did!

thanks--i can see that. a few years ago i had a 31cm trim in graine lisse and it was stiff as a board. always slid off my shoulder..............