AUTHENTIC Kooba finds - eBay or other retailer

It just looks awful. The bag looks like it's spray painted white. It looks like shiny vinyl. And in the pic where they show the kooba plaque you can see there is no natural leather variation at all. Just even finely pebbled leather...or pleather. Usually the quality of the leather is the best indication. I can't really tell if the zipper pull is right or wrong. It could be either and still fake.

I went to off saks in San Diego today and they have tons of koobas at good prices. Unfortunately, they didn't have a Paige, which is what I was looking for. But it's definitely worth checking out.

yea im pretty sure its exactly the same bag :smile: the alex in turq.

i think lexie was thinking of bidding, i see she hasnt but its such a nice color i hope soomeone gets it,

it certainly looks authentic

Didn't know they had an outlet as well, but pretty expensive, for a week of the Slate Nina (that bag does look pretty good, wonder if you made a mistake there, Lex..), you're a quarter on your way to owning it on ebay..and for a bbag, well, I think I'd rather put my money into owning it forever...

Maggie - I totally agree on the 'borrowing' part, not worth it. But the bags you can buy in the outlet are supossedly 'new and never been carried'. There are some pretty good prices there for new, and the renee is hard to come by!