my collection yay!!!

Veronika - DFS is the Galleria Duty Free Store so if you have a $30 gift certificate to Galleria then DFS should be the same? Cause the Galleria DFS in Waikiki is the same store as the one in the Honolulu Airport. I caught my flight yesterday morning at 7am and they were open then! Good luck in finding your coveted inferno ciao...I swore I saw two of those there and I thought they were cute :smile:

Oh, and it was near Gates 11/12 because I passed it along the way to my gate yesterday. The DFS Galleria sells last minute goodies to take back home like chocolates and such but there is a section for Lesportsac bags

Thanks~! I'll give it shot, but they kicked me out the other day cause I wanted to go look in the Hermes boutique. They wouldn't let me since I'm American, then I got to sit and watch Japanese boyz and girlz walking around with their Gucci and Hermes bags and boxes. It was truly a drag. Thank god at least I could buy my Toki bags from the Le Sportsac store, they didn't stop me and ended up giving me the gift certificate.... I'll give it a try, if not, I'll find the place on Waikiki, ala moana... I'm on a mission! hehe

Ahh, you can go into the DFS store I mentioned without having an international boarding pass. I think the one you went into is the 'higher-end' one that only allows you to go in there if you are traveling internationally. I had no problems going into the regular DFS store at the airport so you should be ok! The one I went to didn't have a Hermes located inside of it.

That's a fabulous collection!!:drool: Especially your tan PG campeggio. Seeing it convinced me that the next item on my wish list will be tan PG stellina (I'm only 5'2 so I won't be able to carry off a campeggio) :P

That's a fabulous collection!!:drool: Especially your tan PG campeggio. Seeing it convinced me that the next item on my wish list will be tan PG stellina (I'm only 5'2 so I won't be able to carry off a campeggio) :P
yes you need a tan pg !!!

i have no stellinas i want a stellina

perhaps the next purse i buy will be a stellina!!!