Hey EVERYBODY :O) Tell mE wHaT's ThE sMaRtesT thIng YoU'Ve dOnE!

Well, folks, I am in tears now!

Jesus is my number 1. Without that, there would be no husband, no son, no understanding of why my parents worried so much about me.

Having my son FINALLY allowed me to see why we are here on this planet.

It is quite simple.

Just to LOVE. Love someone, anyone, just love someone and lot's of someone's! That can hurt SO bad sometimes (and I like to think it is because those that hurt us just haven't figured it out yet) but it is so worth it!

So far the smartest thing that I have ever done was to refuse to accept a job where I thought ... no, wait ... where I KNEW I was going to be unhappy even though I will not have a job starting at the end of August and I am having a difficult time finding a job. But I still feel like what is left of my sanity will remain intact, so still a smart idea.

Awesome everybody---- got me all choked up here in Alaska---

Thank you so much for sharing a piece of your lives- it's good to slow down for a bit and *remember* how we are WHO we are.

Smartest thing I ever did was quit smoking.

Quitting smoking was a catalyst for significantly decreasing my alcohol intake, and although my alcohol intake was not outta hand (?!), it was definately more than it should have been

I am now happier, healthier and more confident

:yahoo:

1)not taking a break from schooling and got my BA, MA, and now in law school...(knowning me, if i took a break, i wouldnt be able to return!)

2) listening and FOLLOWING my parents' advice!! :smile: