Celine Trotteur

I don't know about the small size, but the medium size is bigger than the box bag. Here's the side by side pics of the two bags.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1435865318.825123.jpg

My SA said the medium size has a middle divider. $2950 for medium size.

I saw both sizes recently, and the medium size is significantly larger than the small. I found the medium too big, and the small too small. I wish there was a size in between. The medium would probably be fine for daytime use, but I thought it looked very bulky. The small looks great but probably won't fit much more than a skinny wallet and iPhone.

I saw both sizes recently, and the medium size is significantly larger than the small. I found the medium too big, and the small too small. I wish there was a size in between. The medium would probably be fine for daytime use, but I thought it looked very bulky. The small looks great but probably won't fit much more than a skinny wallet and iPhone.

After looking at various photos I could find online I have the same feeling! Medium being too bulky and small doesn't fit much!

More pics from my SA to show sizes of small and medium!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436218479.300304.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436218505.415161.jpg

The medium is like a messenger bag really, I think it won't look good on my petite frame....the small is cute but SA said it fits less than medium box....sigh...