Chloe bags you have Loved and 'Lost'

Well technically this baby was never in my possesion but I thought for sure I was going to have her. I leave the computer for a second and boom I lose!!!
I dream of her everyday:crybaby:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=220107260346&rd=1&rd=1

I know how you feel. :tdown: I just lost out on an 05 Choco Paddy overnight. I got the seller to email me lots of pics last night (to check authenticity, of course) and then overnight he/she sold it to someone else. :crybaby:

When I checked my email this morning there was a message from the seller asking if I was "really serious about the bag", because they'd never had to email so many pics before. :confused1: That's WHY I was serious!!! :rolleyes:

Oh well, the search continues.

I am in the process of downsizing and this thread is giving me a lump in my throat. OMG! But seriously, the one that I sold and it still gives me a stomach ache was my Medium Betty in Chamois. The only thing that makes me feel better is the fact that it went to a great home!!!! :heart:

Attachments

• Betty.jpg
    Betty.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 33
I am in the process of downsizing and this thread is giving me a lump in my throat. OMG! But seriously, the one that I sold and it still gives me a stomach ache was my Medium Betty in Chamois. The only thing that makes me feel better is the fact that it went to a great home!!!! :heart:

OMG... I would cry if she were mine, that is one beautiful betty:yes:!

At one time I owned almost 30 Chloe bags. But my absolute favorites were my Choclate Paddy and the larger Chocolate Paddy/Tote (cant remember the name) and my Bleu Nuit Paddy.

STILL kicking myself for selling them last year. The chocolate leather was amazing. And the Bleu Nuit Paddy I got from Les Printemps and I waited forever for it!

stoopid me, they're gone.:crybaby:

Wow??? She sold to someone with a negative one on their sales rating? Odd?:nogood:

The neg didn't show up until after the bidding ended. I was excited when I seen it thinking the purse would relist but nope. I still have the listing saved as if the purse is going to come back:rolleyes:.Can you believe the price it went for:wtf:I don't think I will ever find a deal like that again:Push:.

I missed out on an 06 cream on ebay. I was lusting after it for AGES and I finally decided to bid, only to find out when I woke up the next morning that I had been outbid by $20. I could have cried lol. Here's a pic of that elusive paddy:

paddy.jpg

I ended up deciding that it was for the best and that I'm going to hunt down a muscade paddy now instead!

^ Sweetie, I just found this thread and read through it with mix emotions... SO much love has gone to ms blanc, and I know for sure she will continue to be showered with love for years to come :love:

I have a chloe Edith that I got few month ago. With all the sales going on, I am thinking to sell it and get a new one. (should i?) What percentage of the original price do you usually get back when you sold the bag? Do you all sell it on ebay? I never sold any bags on ebay before, and not sure how much people are willing to pay for a pre-loved bag..:confused1: