My Coke Rewards--Anyone Want To Share Your Unused Codes???

twinkie

~Mrs. G~
O.G.
Apr 1, 2006
:shame:I hate to sound as though I'm begging or some kind of charity case, but here's the thing...I just signed up on mycokerewards.com and have started saving points. I am trying to save points up for a trip for my son and I to go to the Nickelodeon resort and Disneyworld this fall. I travel for work and have been banking my points with my hotel chain to utilize toward the vacation. I found out that I can "purchase" additional points for this hotel chain through mycokerewards.com. At the rate I'm going with Coke rewards, my son will be 25-years old before I have enough points on my own for anything substantial!

So I started thinking there have to be Coke product drinkers on tPF. If you happen to be one those people and are not collecting points, would you be ever so kind and PM your codes to me? I would greatly greatly appreciate it!

I want to do something fun for my son and he's been asking to go to Disneyworld for the past year. Ever since the divorce this Spring, funds have been tighter than usual and I've been feeling guilty about the entire situation even though I know I made the right decision.

Thank you so much in advance!!!:flowers:

(Mods--I hope this is posted in the appropriate location)

They are usually printed on the inside. Sorry to be so vague-I'm sitting in a hotel room right now. If I were at home, I could give you an exact description. If no one posts one, I'll let you know tomorrow when I get home!