Bergdorf Goodman - SALE!!

Oh, i forgot to mention...Galina was asking me if there is any possibility for me to have the bag shipped elsewhere than NY or NJ. It was so nice of her to suggest that! Unfortunately, it wouldn't work for me if I did this, since my non- NY/NJ relatives live in Maryland, and if I got it delivered there, I wouldn't see it for another 6 months :P.

But if it works for you, they will definitely ship it to a non-NJ/NY state!

Just be sure NEVER to order from Alla, she totally messed up my order for a Caviar Timeless Flap and was really RUDE! :cursing::tdown:

Next time I'm going to ask for Galina. :yes:

every time i walk in there i get ignored. this weekend there were 3 girls watching something on a computer. i don't even think they said hi. then again the shoe dept is the best ever.

really? I love those girls at BG. I've never worked with Alla so I can't speak for her but Galina and Saskia are so nice to me. And they always keep me updated on new stock. maybe they were just busy?

nhelle!!! i miss you toooo...where have you been? have you moved permanently to the hermes section now hehe. now i'm only at chanel but moving to hermes soon! btw, what are your new possessions? :heart:

hehehehe....been busy with work....not permanent in hermes...still a Bal Girl at heart but im starting to build my chanel collection hehehehe...