Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

Too Adorable, How was the movie, my little one wants to see it as well.

DD and I thought it was hysterical. She is 13 now and Disgust seems to be her constant companion even when she doesn't intent her to be......but very relatable for all ages.

Disney always amazes me with their animation and themes! Zootopia and Hotel Transylvania 2(we loved the first one!!) are next on our list:smile:

DD and I thought it was hysterical. She is 13 now and Disgust seems to be her constant companion even when she doesn't intent her to be......but very relatable for all ages.

Disney always amazes me with their animation and themes! Zootopia and Hotel Transylvania 2(we loved the first one!!) are next on our list:smile:

Oh gosh authenticplease, you are a life saver. Her daddy and I are always up for movies that we can enjoy as a family. She's 8 years old and thinks she knows it all. LOL

Your little one sounds like a doll :hbeat:. We jokingly tell ours that she's both our son and daughter rolled into one. hehehe

Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend ahead and a happy 4th of July. fally

Oh gosh authenticplease, you are a life saver. Her daddy and I are always up for movies that we can enjoy as a family. She's 8 years old and thinks she knows it all. LOL

Your little one sounds like a doll :hbeat:. We jokingly tell ours that she's both our son and daughter rolled into one. hehehe

Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend ahead and a happy 4th of July. fally

Ohhhh, Her and Daddy may enjoy this one together since Mavis is a Daddy's girl......my DH & DD have a running joke about the Daddy's Girl song.....

And to keep this on topic, the movie is even more enjoyable if you wear a pair of your RS while viewing:P

Ohhhh, Her and Daddy may enjoy this one together since Mavis is a Daddy's girl......my DH & DD have a running joke about the Daddy's Girl song.....

And to keep this on topic, the movie is even more enjoyable if you wear a pair of your RS while viewing:P

Love it, :hugs:thank you so much. She can't with to the new Minions movie. Will def wear my RS now.