Trenino Love! (with pictures!)

sweeet! aren't treninos the best? i bought two the other day thinking hubby would want me to bring one back. well, he even thought they were great. i'm keeping both!!!

your paradiso is awesome. congrats!

thanks guys! and amber, you are almost the last to see it!! :biggrin:

hoot, which prints did you get?

tokidoki angel- its me that said they were big, haha im always too lazy to resize, but hey, better pic that way of the print!

I love the foresta trenino that I got & now I'm on the lookout for a citta one...I'm hoping I can convince my boyfriend to carry one of them when we go on trips. I think he's prefer one of the solid ones but I'm going to try and make him carry a print...

Girls, I have some questions about traveling by plane with a Trenino:

Can you carry it with yourself in the plane? or do you have to put it on the horrible luggage attendant's hands?

Thanks!

Girls, I have some questions about traveling by plane with a Trenino:

Can you carry it with yourself in the plane? or do you have to put it on the horrible luggage attendant's hands?

Thanks!

Oooh, I can answer this!:graucho: You can definitely carry it on board. I just used my Paradiso Trenino on vacation and it was perfect size to carry on board and lots of pockets for storing the boarding pass and ID/passport for easy access through Security. In short, I loved using my Trenino as a carry-on!:tup:

Oooh, I can answer this!:graucho: You can definitely carry it on board. I just used my Paradiso Trenino on vacation and it was perfect size to carry on board and lots of pockets for storing the boarding pass and ID/passport for easy access through Security. In short, I loved using my Trenino as a carry-on!:tup:

Thanks!

thanks!

Ilovetokidoki- isnt it super cute!! :biggrin: Yay!

Leen- I was debating on wether or not to get a paradiso because it was the only print i didnt have.. but I love it!! and it makes me supe happy carrying it. I will be the envy of all the passengers on saturday!! whoo!

i nearly bidded for the perfect trenino foresta few hours ago...but had to check with seller on the shipping 1st..

lolx and before i know it, it was sold! hehehe guess its fate !