Authenticate This! jewelry or Seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi it's me again!
I've already posted this item with the pics the seller sent me before my purchase. Now it has arrived and I love it! I am quite sure it's real: the stamps are too crisp to be fake in my opinion but since the interior hallmark was not quite visible in the last pics I posted, I'm posting a couple hi-res pic hoping some of you gorgeous ladies will give me their opinion. Thanks again!

Tiffany & Co. 1837 Midnight Titanium Men's Cuff

Attachments

• tumblr_npo918ckuv1r38f7so2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_npo918ckuv1r38f7so2_1280.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 269
  • tumblr_npo918ckuv1r38f7so3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_npo918ckuv1r38f7so3_1280.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 264
  • tumblr_npo918ckuv1r38f7so1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_npo918ckuv1r38f7so1_1280.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 257
Hi,

Can someone please authenticate this Tiffany & Co 18ct Yellow Gold Sapphire&Diamond Eternity Ring?

The hallmarks on the shank says Tiffany & Co 750 but is quite fuzzy and not as clear cut as I'd expect but I realise it's a retired design. Also, on the second to last image here, it has another hallmark Israel... did Tiffany ever produce jewellery in Israel?

During studying I worked as a SA. Among other brands we sold Pandora, Thomas Sabo M and M and so on. So, according to my experiences (and I know that charm very well as I bought one by myself): The last is authentic, I am pretty sure. Number one and 2 weren't sold by us, so I can't judge properly, but they look authentic.

There are no close ups or identifying marks/hallmarks; no way to test the metal. I wouldn't be comfortable making any judgment on these pieces based on the information provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.